9 Bands | 9 Hours | 9K to Alzheimer's | $90 Admission | Donate-Buy Tickets Now!
The One World Live Music Festival is scheduled to hold its 1st Live Music Festival on Saturday, February 26, 2022 in Tucson, Arizona, to raise funds for Alzheimer's that is destroying so many families around us.
- Everyone knows someone who has or had Alzheimer's.
- More than 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer's.
- Between 2000 and 2019, deaths from Alzheimer's have increased 145%.
- Almost two-thirds of Americans with Alzheimer's disease are women.
- One in three seniors dies with Alzheimer's or another dementia.
- Alzheimer's kills more than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined.
More details to come. Please let us know if you would care to join us in the Fight Against Alzheimer's and wish to send in your donation of $50, $25 or $15, or more. If there is anything that you can do to help make this Fundraising Live Music festival a success, please contact Annick Elziere through the website. Thank you.